- 6% of the TV audience is a guest viewing in the household.
- 13% of TV viewing is time-shifted viewing.
- The largest portion of TV advertising is occupied by sweet carbonated drinks, followed by online casinos.
- Feature films occupy the biggest portion in TV shows (23%).
- Most viewing time is devoted to soap operas.
- More than half (51%) of feature films shown on regional televisions are Georgian feature films.
- TV viewing habits are characterized by seasonality. The highest mark during the year is reached in January-February, and the lowest frequency of watching is fixed in July-August.
- TV is the least watched on Wednesday. The most watched day is Sunday.
- Women compose more than one-third of sport genre audience.
- Most viewers during the day watch TV from 9 pm to 11 pm.
These figures represent official results of TAM measurement in 7 cities (Tbilisi, Rustavi, Gori, Kutaisi, Zugdidi, Batumi, Poti) of Georgia by "Tri Media Intelligence", according to the data of 2019.
By Sofo LezhavaOn 17 March, 2020